Shutter Perfection's Web server can and may automatically recognise, collect, and store:
• The domain name, IP address and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web site
• Information volunteered by visitors to the site, such as testimonials, brochure requests and/or newsletter registrations
• The e-mail addresses of people who communicate with us via e-mail.
• We also compile information on the pages accessed at our site by visitors. The information collected is used:
• To improve the content of our Web site
• To customise the content and/or layout of our site for visitors
• To notify registered visitors about updates and special offers.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know via e-mail by clicking here or post at the appropriate address shown in the "Contact Us" section of this web site. If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive the information requested and occasional offers from Shutter Perfection with information on new products and services of interest to you. By providing your phone number, you expressly permit us, or someone designated by us, to contact you at the phone number provided. If you do not want to receive such mailings, please click on the "Contact Us" portion of our web site to obtain our contact information. To insure that your information is properly removed from our database, please provide us with the exact name, street address, town, post code, and e-mail address. We will delete your information without delay.
NO DATA IS EVER PASSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Sets a technical cookie recording you deny consent, you won't be asked again.
Removes the consent cookie from your browser.