This company’s business philosophy is aimed at being totally ethical, it is based on delivering best value, highest quality, a commitment to the client and of course we have a desire to impart the perfect service and make a perfect installation.
As such Shutter Perfection have a total disdain for high pressure selling.
Beware methods that do not have your best interests at heart. Keep a weather eye out for salesmen that press for an order, very high prices once rejected can get "negotiated" downwards to sensible levels, so you feel you have a sort of victory, Watch for over eagerness to get you to commit, we would advise against signing anything, deposits that are at risk (see our guarantees) and so on and so forth
So if or when we visit
• We will not take control.
• We will not drive your decisions, rather aim to guide them.
• We aim to build genuine engagement rapport and trust.
• We will not let the product dominate the conversation rather your needs, desires and unique circumstances.
• We are never, ever disrespectful, rude, or offensive.
• Even if you demonstrate the very highest level of interest we will not take any advantage of of that. We will leave it for 24 hours before we reconfirm with you that you want us to supply.
• We will not ask for any order or commitment without this 24 hour break.
• We are never over assertive or aggressive, we are just self assured.
A great deal of our business is either recommendation or repeat work with existing clients, we would hope that once you have bought from us you will never have buyers remorse, nor any reason to feel you have not had the very best product from a supplier who's aim is to be above reproach.
We never ever over promise and under deliver
We our take time to
We survey using
We back this up with extensive photographic detail for review