Boston Shutters: An Overview
Boston is an affordable, first-class innovative product manufactured with a frame of dense strong MDF having a durable and smooth robust UV stabilised polypropylene skinned finish. The Louvres are made from finger jointed basswood and painted in one of six standard whites
Frame: Medium Density Fibreboard
MDF is a synthetic wood made from wood fibres bonded together with thermoset adhesives while subjected to heat and pressure.
Louvres: Finger Jointed Paulina (a cropped hardwood)
Lower cost frames from MDF complimented by the finger jointed and painted solid wood louvers, allowing larger panel sizes than with Seattle alone and at a reduced cost compared to straight top end White Teak product.
• Larger panels at a lower costs
• Bisque is a standard colour
• Single hung max width 890mm
• Bifolding max panel width 660mm
• Trifolding max panel width 500mm
• Max 3 Panels hinged together
• No Special Colours - Only Six Whites
• No shapes with curves
• No solid panels
• No remote control